Inwebb's Terms of Service
Last update: January 2014
Welcome to the Inwebb.com. The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Inwebb website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.Inwebb.com (the "Site").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Inwebb services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
- A service offered on Inwebb is called a Services.
- Services on Inwebb are offered for a fixed, base price of ..$ (also referred to as one Inwebb).
- Whenever you see "I will _for ..$", it means the seller is offering a Service for the fixed price of ..$.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Inwebb. Registration is free.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering Services for more than ..$ through Service Extras' or allowing the seller to offer multiple Services or selling their Service in Options.
- Service Extras are additional services offered on top of the Sellers' Service for an additional price defined by the Seller. Buyers can purchase additional quantities of ..$ Services (defined as "Options") from Sellers with statuses of Level One or above.
- Some sellers may offer additional upgrades to their Service or sell their Service a number of times, depending on their status.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel on a regular basis or without cause.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Inwebb.com. Services must be ordered using the Order Now button.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the Service description. Inwebb retains the right to use all published delivered works for Inwebb marketing and promotion purposes.
- Each ..$ Service you sell and successfully deliver, accredits your account with a net revenue of 75 % from your Service price
- Buyers pay Inwebb for orders in advance.
- Inwebb accredits sellers once an order is completed.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using paypal Inwebb’s withdrawal option.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the payment funds will be returned to the buyer.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues to a PayPal account of their choice, or to a Inwebb Revenues Card, according to the terms specified below.
- The seller's rating is calculated based on a number of factors, including feedback received from buyers, amount of orders, cancelled orders, and late deliveries.
- Inwebb is all about helping sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business.
- Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Inwebb may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by Inwebb editors from the list of the highest seller level based on a list of criteria, including seniority, volume of sales, an extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support. For more information, see Seller Levels.
- When a buyer orders a Service, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged in to your account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Services. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order and may harm the seller's rating.
- Both buyers and sellers have the option to cancel an order by mutual agreement. Mutual cancellations have no negative effect on rating. However, excessive cancellations, of any type, have a negative effect on Levels eligibility.
- Unanswered mutual cancellation requests will automatically be accepted after 48 hours, while reducing the non-responding user's rating.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation) However, this will have a negative effect on the seller's rating.
Staying out of Trouble
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities must be kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details (other than your name) to communicate outside of the Inwebb network is not permitted.
- All communications, information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively using Inwebb's messaging system.
- Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, nonsense or any uncool stuff is strictly prohibited. Doing so will get your account blocked permanently.
Work Delivery & Communications
- You are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Inwebb will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page).
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review (or 14 days for Services with shipping). If no response is provided within the response time, the order will be considered completed.
- To withdraw your revenues, you must have an paypal PayPal account
- Your Inwebb profile can be associated with only one account from each Inwebb
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page after a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
- Services may be purchased using PayPal.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created.
- If you have funds in your account balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
- As a buyer, your identity is kept anonymous at all times. To protect your privacy, avoid requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact information to communicate outside of Inwebb.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Inwebb.com site.
- You may not pay other users directly using any method other than ordering through the Inwebb order page. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately
- Filing a dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank prior to attempting to resolve the matter by working it out with the Seller through the Inwebb dispute resolution tools and contacting customer support through this Site may get your account suspended to investigate possible security violations.
- In case of a problem, always try and work things out with your seller. If you need further assistance, contact our customer support
- Order cancellations (when eligible) can be performed by customer support only up to a period of 10 days from order completion date. We will not be able to cancel orders after that time.
This paragraph only applies to buyers located in Israel: Israeli buyers will be charged VAT in addition to the Service price shown on the Service page. An invoice will be provided to allow eligible users to claim back they VAT from the tax authorities.
- Some of the services on Inwebb are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Services, sellers may decide to add additional charges for shipping. Sellers can add shipping prices for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Buyers, who order Services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer supplies the shipping address.
- Inwebb does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We recommend entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- Violation of Inwebb's Terms of Service may get your account blocked permanently.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from blocked accounts after a safety period of 45 to 90 days, depending on the reason, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Inwebb's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Inwebb's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting Inwebb customer support.
- Inwebb reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to breach of these terms or any illegal or inappropriate use of the site or services. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on Inwebb.
- Inwebb may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Inwebb will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Inwebb after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Inwebb will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact Inwebb's customer support department for assistance
- Inwebb will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order refunds are returned to the buyer's balance and are available for future purchases on Inwebb.
Ownership and Limitations (Legal Stuff, yuck...)
Ownership and limitations: unless clearly stated otherwise in the Service description text, when the work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer. The seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in any delivered work that do not meet the requirements of a work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. Additionally, independent of the U.S. Copyright Act, the seller agrees that unless indicated otherwise in the Service description, once the order is completed the seller assigns along with it to the buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its rights, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered work and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Service.
Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
Furthermore, users (both buyers and sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Inwebb, including Service texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Inwebb for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
We wish to remind that Inwebb.com's content is based on User Generated Content (UGC). Inwebb does not check user uploaded/created content for violations of copyright, trademarks or other rights. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled. Furthermore, Inwebb is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Services, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Services service offers.
By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on Inwebb.
Sellers advertising their Service online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Service and may lead to the suspension of seller's account.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Inwebb NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Inwebb MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Inwebb, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.